When a new modular building is going to be installed in New Mexico the agency that has jurisdiction is CID (Construction Industries Division)
A modular building is the same as traditional construction and requires state approvals and permits for installation. Their website is located at http://www.rld.state.nm.us/construction/
When you are looking for a modular building company They should be licensed, bonded, and insured. See our license as an example:
Tips for finding a qualified Contractor:
1. Do they have an office in New Mexico or do they sell from out of state?
2. Do they build their own buildings or farm it out to another factory source?
3. Do they have a proven track record of projects in your area?
4. Do they hold the appropriate licenses?
5. Can they provide the building, and site work?
6. How long have they been in business?
7. Can the bond the job? bonding is important and is for the protection of the owner.
8. Do they work with agencies like CES or GSA that make local and federal contracting more efficient?
9. Do they Value you as a client and appreciate your business? Get references!
Finding a contractor to provide modular buildings is an easy task if you do your homework. To contact our team at Modular Solutions, Ltd in New Mexico:
(800) 441-8577 x 1
Email: MTrujillo@ModularSolutionsLtd.com or Information@ModularSolutionsLtd.com