GSA procurement is a primarily a federal tool that helps federal agencies expedite purchasing of goods and services from preapproved vendors. GSA requires vendors to submit predetermined pricing and information packages. This allows the contracting officer to look at vendors experience, pricing, volume and make quick and educated purchasing decisions.
Modular buildings are on the GSA schedule. Modular Solutions, Ltd has held a GSA schedule since 2000, and provided projects CONUS for the federal government.
Some general information on how to find modular buildings on the GSA schedule:
1. FSC Class is 5410, GSA schedule56
2. SIN Description is 361 10 A-H with categories for temporary, disaster relief, and permanent construction
3. Installation services are included in 361 30 & 361 32.
4. Design build construction can be included in your purchase, we have supplemental categories for this tasking.
5. Utility connections are included in the various schedule 56 categories, as packaged by individual firms
When you need a modular building that has great value, or you need a modular building quickly GSA schedule is a great way to expedite moving into your modular building without the procurement delays.
On another note: Some states allow GSA to be extended to local or school jurisdictions. Arizona for example, has a statute that allows school districts to utilize the GSA schedule when it is in the best interest of the school district and a value to the district. Check with your state to see if this is an option.
For more information contact us:
Phone: 800-441-8577 x 1
all rights reserved copyright, trademark ©