Modular buildings are just like traditional buildings and have items that you should watch out for to ensure your staff and team and the modular building occupants are safe while occupying the modular building. We have a few simple tips to look for that will help you keep a safe & healthy working environment.
1. Mini blind inspections. Look for rough edges, broken wands, string hung in dangerous manner. Keep employees free from cuts, rope burns, or if children occupy strangulation.
2. Check the water drains in the sinks. Make sure no leaking on the floor, avoid slips and accidental damages
3. Check your hot water temperature. Make sure employees don't accidentally get too hot water and get burns
4. inspect flooring. Worn flooring loose treads trip hazard, worn threads can catch heels, worn edges can trip an employee.
5. Inspect your outlets at least once a year. Make sure they are all functioning and working well (avoid possible shock hazards)
6. If you have an ADA ramp to enter into the modular building, check the treads & stairs & handrails. Make a physical inspection for lose nails, splinters, steel exposed edges, rust, anything that might be a hazard to your employees should be taken care of.
Modular Solutions, Ltd has one of the LOWEST (BEST) EMR ratings for safety because every team member knows a safe working environment is a productive working environment.
If you would like more information on designing modular solutions, for a safer modular building contact our team:
Modular Solutions Ltd
Phone: 800-441-8577 x 1
all rights reserved ©