Modular buildings are just like traditional construction in that you have thousands of choices in every category of the modular construction process. You can choose which roof covering you want, what type and size of window, how many doors & windows, what quality grade of floor covering, how energy efficient to make the modular building, what "BRANDS" you want included....and so on, and so on, and so on!
As a manufacturer we specialize in "CUSTOM" construction so our clients can make educated decisions on the quality, life cycle, or value of a certain building component. Many manufacturing companies in the modular industry have built their empire on "BULK" purchasing. This means they make purchasing deals with certain vendors and limit the choices so that they can obtain a higher volume of purchasing level, which ultimately helps with value pricing. Commodity purchasing is great for the economy of a building, but does limit the choices you have as a consumer.
1. Do you want a building that is temporary short term or a long term permanent structure
2. Do you have structures on site that you need to match component "BRANDS", or aesthetic qualities
3. What is your schedule, can you wait on custom long order materials
4. Do you have a maintenance staff to service lower end "value" components that may need replaced
5. What is a realistic budget for the total project
6. Are you trying to be green, or reduce your carbon footprint
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE INDUSTRY SPECIFICATION TEMPLATE
To learn more about construction options contact our team at Modular Solutions,Ltd
Phone: 800-441-8577 x 1
All rights reserved, trademark, copyright ©