When a modular building is getting put in place as a permanent space solution there may need to be infrastructure put in place. What is infrastructure? Infrastructure is the off-site site work that has to be developed in order for the modular building to be functional and in working order. Your streets, your power grid, your sewer and water lines from public utility.
When calculating the entire cost of a modular building project it is important to look at the over all cost and site work that will be required to gain occupancy.
Take a look at some items below that can substantially impact the total project costs of your modular building addition.
1. Does the property have developed roads and sidewalks and curb cuts to the location
2. Where is the power coming from- How far away
3. Is there a power transformer nearby to make the power useable
4. Is there sewer on the property or in the street near by or do you need alternative solution
5. Is there a water line or even water available (do you need alternative solution)
When you are getting ready to purchase a custom modular building you should select a team with experience in site work and infrastructure to ensure your total budget does not go over funds available. For more information and for a free proposal contact our team at Modular Solutions, Ltd
Phone: 800-441-8577 x 1
all rights reserved, copyright , trademark ©